[permaculture] Road Kill: It's Fresh, It's Organic, It's Free

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:21:29 EDT 2009

I think one of the points of the article is how to make use of smaller
game like coons, possums, squirrels, turkeys, etc,  animals that are
not regulated by some conservation authority.  Around here it's
standard practice to get the deer tagged & take it home.  & of course
there's always the redneck types that go "hunting" with an old truck.

~mIEKAL