[permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Late Blight]

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Sun Jul 26 19:38:14 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Late Blight
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:13:40 +0100
From: John D'hondt <dhondt at EIRCOM.NET>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

You know my experience with Phytophtora infestans Douglas. I have done
almost exactly the oposite of what Wayne Seidl advocates and I have not seen
blight here in Ireland !!! in more than 15 years on my property. With
continuous potato production and without any slash and burn or any chemical
spraying whatsoever. Of course my way is too simple and does not contribute
to a GDP at all. Only problems do that.
john