[permaculture] message for doug bullock to pass on

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 22:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

We are moving along nicely for this year's Wash PC convergence.  Thank you for your participation again.

Would you pass a message along to Doug B.  I talked to him by phone and he indicated strong interest in being keynote speaker but wouldn't commit at that point.

We are aiming to get our poster out August 5 and so want to let Doug know that we are holding the keynote position open for him till August 1st and then will begin seeking elsewhere.

I'll try phone later, but am hedigng my bets on contact.  Let me know if he got the message (and if any reply)

thanks

skeeter