[permaculture] chillaxin w/o air conditioner

Food Forests foodforests at mac.com
Fri Jul 24 06:33:22 EDT 2009

“In our social circle, use of the air-conditioner is extremely limited,” said Martin Focazio, who lives in Upper Black Eddy, Pa., and commutes into Manhattan four days a week to his job as a digital media strategist. “It’s not like we’re health-nut crazies or a bunch of dirty hippies dancing naked around the fire. We’re all white-collar geeks living an exurban lifestyle. We just all share the philosophy of rolling with the seasons if you can.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/23/garden/23air.html?_r=1&hpw=&pagewanted=all

ps, i'm ok with health-nut crazies/dirty hippies dancing naked around the fire-
FFs