[permaculture] GEET technology

Jody Troupe jodyt2 at mac.com
Sun Jul 19 10:46:41 EDT 2009

As I said, I'm not connected to this at all so I don't really care who
believes it. I just thought some permies may follow this.

It isn't new - the guy has been trying to get the technology out for
years but is thwarted at every turn. He now has a school in the
Netherlands and is opening an office in Switzerland because he can't
make it happen here. He claims there are already tractors, and a
helicopter in europe using this technology. Other people using GEETs
are keeping very quiet about it.

There are people that have wanted to buy the technology from him, but
he won't sell. If you remember the electric car, we all know what
happened.

Plenty of stuff comes up if you Google it.

Jody