[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 78, Issue 16

katey culver newtribe at hughes.net
Thu Jul 16 10:44:43 EDT 2009

I find difficulty with "fair share" as well.  Of course, it's all semantics
and how the words translate in our own minds.  What works for me, and i feel
i have the liberty to express it in my own way, is "honor the abundance".
Through honoring, the planet and all her parts and pieces are considered and
accounted for.

Katey

--
Katey Culver