[permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Video of Vilsack in MI on HR 2749]

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Jul 14 10:45:49 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] Video of Vilsack in MI on HR 2749
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:52:01 -0400
From: Bonnie Bucqueroux <sustainablefarmer at GMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

http://www.sustainablefarmer.com/ - I just posted video of Secretary
of Agriculture Tom Vilsack in Michigan yesterday at the Country Mill
in Charlotte owned by the Tennes Family. In this clip, Vilsack,
Senator Debbie Stabenow and Representative Mark Schauer field
questions about the proposed legislation HR 2749, the Food Safety
Enhancement Act. I apologize for the somewhat shaky video. I only
brought a monopod, since I wasn't sure whether there would be any room
to video. There was indeed a packed house. This interchange was by far
the most heated of the day.

--
Bonnie Bucqueroux
Sustainable Farmer