[permaculture] Was "moldy compost"

NewNorth lynnann at newnorth.net
Fri Jul 10 14:15:31 EDT 2009

heya all, please do check out Will Allen and Growing Power in Milwaukee, WI.

He's the compost King and uses vermicomposting (as do I) to create the best growing soil possible.  We use red wigglers, as they are not hardy and die in the winter.  So...obviously, I say add red wigglers..Growing Power sells them and will ship anywhere I believe.

I had the honor to take his composting workshop, taught by him, and he's an amazing fellow.  check him out...love and peace...lynnann