[permaculture] Small scale solar production, was New SunCatcher™ power system unveiled at National Solar Thermal Test Facility - July 7, 2009

Rob Heck dejitarob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:38:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr.
<lflj at intrex.net> wrote:

> New SunCatcher™ power system unveiled at National Solar Thermal Test Facility - July 7, 2009
> http://www.sandia.gov/news/resources/releases/2009/stirling.html

Interesting. I recently saw a sterling engine setup on a smaller scale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUrB7KRvxUk&feature=channel

The same people have a collection of other videos on DIY, small scale
energy production that might be of interest to others:

http://greenpowerscience.com/

Take care,
Rob

http://re.flexiv.net