[permaculture] Acres U.S.A. -- A Voice for Eco-Agriculture

Dick Pierce dickpiercedesigns at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:03:18 EST 2009

Great post - thanks for the reminder re: Acres, USA - I particularly
recommend their on-line or catalogue book store - a great PC reference
library can be had from there - both traditional stuff and cutting edge -
all small-farm, organic, sustainable, earth-kindly, resource frugal, etc.
Try www.AcresUSA.com <http://www.acresusa.com/> to browse the book catalogue
- this is the best time of the year for "Armchair" Farming and Gardening.

Dick Pierce

DickPierceDesigns at gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter) cell- 512-992-8858

Please check out www.permie.us
Sept 14-25    -12-day PC Design -MV-MA
Sept 26- Nov -10-day PDC Design
                    Course, Austin TX - w'ends