[permaculture] Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter

Redding, Trudie A tredding at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 28 14:40:02 EST 2009

thanks, what a sense of humor!
From: permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org [permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Tripp Tibbetts [slowfoodguy at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 1:31 PM
To: permaculture
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by      Novella Carpenter

See what our friend, Novella Carpenter, is up to for New Year's:

Increase productivity. This year, I’m creating French intensive beds. For awhile I was trying to do those hippie permaculture jungles, but I’m starting to see that for me, it isn’t as productive or easy to harvest as it could be.

http://novellacarpenter.com/2009/12/27/new-year-resolutions-for-the-farm/

Although I already employ the kind of French intensive beds she is working on, I'm kind of partial to those hippie permaculture jungles myself...I guess my new year's focus is the reverse of hers...

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb

Subscribe or unsubscribe here: