[permaculture] Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 14:31:25 EST 2009

See what our friend, Novella Carpenter, is up to for New Year's:

Increase productivity. This year, I’m creating French intensive beds. For awhile I was trying to do those hippie permaculture jungles, but I’m starting to see that for me, it isn’t as productive or easy to harvest as it could be.

http://novellacarpenter.com/2009/12/27/new-year-resolutions-for-the-farm/

Although I already employ the kind of French intensive beds she is working on, I'm kind of partial to those hippie permaculture jungles myself...I guess my new year's focus is the reverse of hers...

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb