[permaculture] Homesteading forum

Jacque Greenleaf jacque at book-woman.net
Mon Dec 28 11:43:08 EST 2009

I've been reading Backwoods Home for years, at the library. Lots of
good practical stuff, I just shrug off the stuff that raises my
eyebrows.

BTW, the publishers are libertarian, not right-wing. Couple of years
ago, they ran a several-issue series entitled "The Coming American
Dictatorship" and the authors - including the editor/publisher -  were
clear that the dictatorship would come from the right.

The same folks publish Backyard Poultry, a very good magazine.