[permaculture] Greetings (attempt #7)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 25 22:29:55 EST 2009

Keith Johnson wrote:

> Still not sure why so many of my emails failed to reach the list and
> that is still a bit disturbing to me. Lawrence could offer no explanation.

It must be a plot, Keith. You're just not paranoid enough to realize
that. I forwarded you all the email you sent to the list that arrived.
The problem is not my management of the list or the list software or its
configuration, but is on your end. Its known as spam blocking, by your
ISP and in your own email client. I suggested weeks ago that you look
into that. Don't just go around in circles but take a look at your
client and ISP to see what the problem is, as I suggested over a week
ago when the problem started.