[permaculture] Experience with Dark Cornish Chooks?

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 18:59:28 EST 2009

Anybody?  I'm thinking about using them as a good, strong, self-perpetuating, multi-purpose breed for my small urban site.  I know they are delicious, and McMurray says they are dynamite foragers, good setters and mothers, and pretty decent egg layers too.  Anybody know anything else about them?  Are they mean?  I have a little girl that likes to play with chickens.

Thanks,
Tripp

-Chinese proverb