[permaculture] Permaculture wikis & making a major impact

Jack Rowe jackrowe at tinyorb.net
Wed Dec 23 12:51:31 EST 2009

1. There is no common organisation covering our activities:
We are self-organizing individuals; we are all chiefs (as in 'too
many chiefs and not enough indians')... using old patterns of
interaction, this is a deficit... as we adopt new ways of
relating this becomes one of our major strengths; we are seeds.

2. There is no common worldview characterising our diverse
groups.
The common worldview is a realization that current systems
converge on disaster; we tend to be able to see underlying
patterns (not a common ability).

3. We never put forward any kind of common program with shared
goals,
ideology and strategy.
Here we are!

Awful lot of folks working on different facets of the same big
enchilada to not be a movement.