[permaculture] Permaculture wikis & making a major impact

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Wed Dec 23 12:50:48 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "paul wheaton" <paul at richsoil.com>
>Bob, any chance I can get a link to permies.com from your site(s)?

Sure, but not until after Christmas.  I have a day job as director of music
at a Catholic Church and am about to embark on "Major Music" for the next
few days.  I've been compiling a list of links to add and already had the
permies.com site on the list.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.energyconservationinfo.org
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org