[permaculture] More thoughts on double digging while preparing raised garden beds. (revised post)

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 20:23:57 EST 2009

C. Louis Kervran, author of "Biological Transmutations," is another of her inspirations.  Haven't read it yet, but it's high on my priority list.  Sounds intriguing.

Thanks for sharing Emilia Hazelip with the list, Lawrence.  I'm never quite sure what you guys have passed around before I got here.  And from my exposure so far, I'd say that list would include damn near everything...

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb