[permaculture] here we go again-non-accredited teachers?

Udan Farm udanfarm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 17:34:14 EST 2009

This was their very quick reply..."Our understanding is that an informational overview about what PermaCulture is may be included in noncredit workshops. There is no certification granted from the class, nor are any credit hours or professional development units awarded. "
Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Isabel