[permaculture] (off-list) semi-capitulation on national pc conference

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Fri Dec 18 13:25:18 EST 2009

I like the way you configured Region 3 (OK, TX, CO, NM), and would
definitely be interested in attending a regional gathering, hopefully in
a city served by Greyhound bus. I would also volunteer to help with
organizing the meeting. I have some past experience in organizing
conventions, meetings, workshops, etc. Actually, once upon a time I went
bankrupt in the meeting planning business, hehehe, so I have a long list
of things "NOT" to do in such endeavors.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.oklahomafood.coop
www.energyconservationinfo.org
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org