[permaculture] Keyline on TV

Ben Falloon benjamin at taranakifarm.com
Fri Dec 18 07:16:07 EST 2009

G'day,

Keyline enthusiasts and anyone interested in sustainable land design
will enjoy downloading a short segment of the ABC television program
"The 7:30 Report" just broadcast.

You can find the video link on the front page of my website :

http://www.taranakifarm.com

Besides enjoyable footage of P.A. Yeomans and his work, David Holmgren
is interviewed discussing the heritage value of "Yobarnie", the
original keyline property; a precious example of sustainable land
design.

On a related matter, I recently knocked together a brief article with
photos of our keyline work on Taranaki farm. We recently baled hay on
a portion of our farm that has been developed using keyline principles
and observed some interesting contrasts between the keyline areas and
other untreated potions of the farm.

Notably, the passive self-reinforcing effects of keyline patterning.
This can be accessed here...

http://www.taranakifarm.com/blog/?p=82

Enjoy,

Ben Falloon