[permaculture] Greetings

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 18 01:05:33 EST 2009

Armed With A Mind Armed With A Mind wrote:
 > I am somewhat mystified about swales in terms of
 > how to best place them in my situation.

To my way of thinking it is all a matter of drainage,
where the water goes when it rains or where you make it go through
grading or terraforming and that has to do with where you need water to
be channeled, what plants need water, wnat impoundments need filling and
what constructed or natural wetlands need input for purification and
recycling.