[permaculture] Greetings

Armed With A Mind Armed With A Mind armedwithamind at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:19:32 EST 2009

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as I'm new to this place. My name is Travis Philp, I'm from Ontario Canada, and I just purchased a farm in November so I'm itching to get planting in the spring. I hope I'm in line with putting it out there that I'd love to hear any advice in the vein of ' If I could do one thing over again...'

Travis