[permaculture] Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter

Redding, Trudie A tredding at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 17 15:43:10 EST 2009

Farm City by Novella Carpenter. I am reading, it , quite humorous realistic view of trying to grow stuff, in the midst of city rules, regs and gritty neighborhood life.
I acquired it free from my friends who moved away and thought, with it's plain wrapper,  it was a back to the basics tome , educational book and avoided it till the cold spell hit, but no  it is done as a memoir, a person's story and it makes the learning process more fun for me. She is a hoot!
http://localfoods.about.com/od/seasonalcookbooks/fr/farmcity.htm

Trudie