[permaculture] Deston, forest gardens, Peru, etc.

deston denniston abundancepc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:48:29 EST 2009

I think Im starting to get the hang of thread surfing, I hope this works...

here are links to some of the work ive been doing and my personal project-
if you are on facebook, hit me up at 'deston lee'  location: portland oregon

cheers!

site for 100+ acre ecovillage im proposing:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=109850&id=542063253&l=42391d0c58

all within a 2 hour hike of the site:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=105771&id=542063253&l=f3218d0c41

forest garden on terraces built with sepp holzer, 4 months after planting:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80065&id=542063253&l=60750e0986

planting the forest garden:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68074&id=542063253&l=6156aac0a0

building the terraces:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65918&id=542063253&l=80c4677f2e

tom legacy's garden on kauai: (not permaculture per se, but hes the most
venerable organic garden on the island, very much worth studying!)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58811&id=542063253&l=eb5b7d75a3

pictures from my home:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37444&id=542063253&l=78e983e92c

and two slideshows on flickr, via links on my webpage:
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/galleries.html

dont let that keep you out of the garden!

best,

deston

--
Deston Denniston, M.S., C.P.I.