[permaculture] JohnRobb; SimPermaculture, a game like SimCity..

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Thu Dec 17 15:22:07 EST 2009

I think that's a great idea.

I'd buy it if it were out there, and spread it around too.

Namaste,

Linda :-)
-------------- Original message from Patrick <forgeadams at yahoo.com>: --------------

John Ross is a military theorist/futurist/blogger who I enjoy a lot. He tends to write about geo-politics and a more hard nosed take on ecological design. He