[permaculture] Permaculture Going Wild

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 01:21:31 EST 2009

What?

-Chinese proverb

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net> wrote:

From: Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Going Wild
To: "permaculture" <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 5:46 AM

Tripp Tibbetts wrote:
> Holger, I for one am glad you wrote this!  I was sitting down to work
on the very same thought process when I saw your post.  (Not sure mine
would have been quite as eloquent.)

> I used to be a very active political dissenter.  I spent a
significant portion of my time reading, writing, protesting, and calling
representatives about what I perceived to be gross political indignations.
<><>

What issues were you involved in activism for?

<><>

   I just whole-heartedly agree with Holger.  It's not controllable.
It's viral, and wants to be cut loose.  It's demanding to be freed.

<><>

Its already free, get busy, practice permaculture, nobody's in your way.
Form your own groups, guilds, communities, practice and teach
permaculture as fits your needs for the bioregion you're in. Its just
that you'll do it beter following Mollison's ideas and methods as a
starting point, go from there. That's why the STANDARDS needs to be
upheld and preserved so others will have the best STARTING POINT that is
available. Then improve on it. This just seems obvious.

<><>

> There isn't an option.  I'm sorry if that offends the appointed
defenders of our lady's integrity,

<><>

Who are they?

<><>

but recombinant ecologies are already busy covering the bare soil.

<><>

In some places  and hopefully that will diminish to a zero point.

<><>

Pull that kudzu and spray it if you like, but Nature will not be denied.

<><>

Why even bring up spraying much less condone its use?

> And like Holger said, there could be far worse things going feral
> on us.

<><>

Dittoheads and scam artists preying on innocent hard working people
trying to survive in these difficult economic times and learn enough
about permaculture so that it will make a big difference in their lives.

LL
Subscribe or unsubscribe here: