[permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 17 00:54:39 EST 2009

Jacque Greenleaf wrote:
> I've never participated in their education or tours, but I  can tell
> you that one of his companies is a web hosting company, out of
> Portland, Oregon. Look it up at www.thinkhost.com
>
> That's where I host my domain, and I am very happy with them.

Others think differently:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/10/326467.shtml
Vladislav Davidzon also runs Thinkhost, a deceptive, unethical hosting
company 	18.Oct.2008 16:28
Harry 	link

Vladislav Davidzon runs Thinkhost, a hosting provider which claims to be
green, and dedicated to social change, but has run up a host of
complaints all over the internet about its sketchy customer support,
rude customer service, poor product, and complete lie of an
advertisement "money back guarantee". I myself have lost over $200 to
his company, with no way of getting it back. I want to warn people never
to use ThinkHost, as it is a scam, along with everything else branded
"Vladislav Davidzon".