[permaculture] [earthactivist] Does anyone have info on?

Udan Farm udanfarm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 14:20:34 EST 2009

Mr. Davidzon,I can understand your wish not to share information about your teachers unless they authorize it, but it is not politics to show legitimate teaching credentials if your company is making money off of the word permaculture.
Mollison set up the PDC so
 that those who have received a Permaculture Design Certificate after taking a certificate course are authorized to teach-although MOST teachers now require that if you want to teach that you have some teachers training after your PDC.
This is the way that the legitimate permaculture teachers maintain the overall quality of the word Permaculture, which they have worked hard to be able to use, legitimately. There are no Permaculture police, only legitimate teachers.
I see no harm in the transparency of your teachers credentials. It may be a ""deliberate marketing tactic" but it is not good permaculture.
Would anyone else like to comment?

'dohi'Isabel