[permaculture] Additional software I can add at ibiblio for our use as a companion forum with different and enhanced features- any interest?

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Wed Dec 16 12:43:15 EST 2009

I have recently relocated to the San Francisco area, and am going nuts trying to identify local flora.

It's pretty amazing to me what urban folks don't know and don't want to know (Are too busy to know, I think). Urban yards here are hedged with Rosemary, and no one in the area knows it!

I am searching high and low for like-minded and ecologically-focussed herbalists who can identify these plants to me, yet no one knows what they are. It would be fantastic if I could upload and post a pic and ask "Does anyone know what this is?"

Likewise, I have an extensive ag library in my PC here, and can post clear line drawings of root system 'growth patterns and depth' for vegetable crops for those who are interested.

I think this capability qualifies as a 'must-have' also, if we can get it.

Thanks again, Larry :).

You are a jewel :).

Namaste,

Linda
PS: If any listmembers are in this area (Fremont), I'd love to connect and/or correspond- Compost is a-making already here, and a garden will be going in among the fruit trees this next season. Amen. I am *so* happy.
-------------- Original message from "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net>: --------------