[permaculture] Additional software I can add at ibiblio for our use as a companion forum with different and enhanced features- any interest?

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Wed Dec 16 12:33:21 EST 2009

I'm all for it- please do it! Sounds like a great way to clarify things and share information. I think it also would mean much less time spent explaining for you. :)

Thank you Larry :)!

Linda :)
-------------- Original message from "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net>: --------------