[permaculture] PC professional practices

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Wed Dec 16 11:55:10 EST 2009

Dear Love from chile,

I have gone to your recommended website several times and even registered
but found the process so complex that I could not easily participate.
Granted that I am very uneducated in computer technology, but I can't take
the time to learn a whole new process in order to participate.

Once the process of making a contribution is simplified I will try to
participate.  Not that others on this list shouldn't try, particularly if
you have good computer skills.

Thanks,

Scott Pittman
Director