[permaculture] Showing your stuff, & Q.'s on Diploma & work experience

grifenhope at gmail.com grifenhope at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:12:44 EST 2009

Theré are varioús diploma systems around. Look at the diploma Page of the caordic Institute for a list, and the history etc. Gaia uni is working on a new proposed systém that can be básis for an internatíonal systém, with local enabling orgs and an accred org. The dapd or dip in áppliéd Permaculture design ís being rolled out in the good old us, un chile and we hear in israel. Earth Action mentor ís being developed in spanish and englísh to provide a hub for sharing of Info and mentoring that integrates Info from many existíng PC sites, blogs, wikis etc. New systém has beén rúnning in chile, now inside the chilean Institute for 1 yeár as we build capacity in the chilean network for mentors, teachers, designers etc. Diploma grads will potentially be able to take a 1 yeár capstone master degree, maybe éven a doctorte? All the moré reason for you all to gét your elephants in the room, and contribute your wisdom. Love ya! Grifen