[permaculture] bogus permaculturists

Udan Farm udanfarm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 09:40:18 EST 2009

re common circle-at least their curriculum LOOKS like a PDC. The place in Costa Rica it looked like..something NOT permaculture!

Their phone and address are indeed on the AD on the Berkley page-I missed it several times though.
If you look at the Eugene expedition-the prices were cut in HALF (probably because no one signed up!)

I see you all whittled it down to Vladislav…Weird reactions though.
I did find on their meetup " The course will be taught by our permaculture instructor, Gavin Raders"

Which lead me to "Announcing an urban permaculture course taught by Planting Justice and Backyard Food Project co-founder, Gavin Raders, at the brand newCommon Circle Education campus called the Berkeley Sustainability Institute."
Which leads us to http://plantingjustice.org/about-us/our-mission

Why would he say they don't publicize instructors??????

When Vlad. said "We do not require 'legitimacy' in order to do our work; so when someone addresses me in the way you did, I tend to be far less willing to volunteer information. "
THAT TOTALLY DOES make me questions his certification.
This is obviously a very different and "mainstream" take on Permaculture, and unfortunately I guess we will be seeing more of these...