[permaculture] Robert Waldrop and the gardener's shadow

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Wed Dec 16 00:33:19 EST 2009

Well. . . about this all I can say is that my observation is that most
people who study permaculture for a serious length of time get
progressively busier and as time goes by they cast a wider net
encompassing their interests, activities, causes, projects, and etc.
Scott, Toby, Lawrence, Stella, and many others in this conversation and
elsewhere are also casting "wide shadows", as you put it.  From your
public and our private conversation, it's obvious you're heading in the
same direction, "so beware," hehehe.  Or maybe that should be
bwahahahahaha.  Studying permaculture can be a dangerous affair.  "so
beware, I tell you 3 times, beware."  Permaculture journeys nearly
always take unexpected turns that lead us to new places we barely could
have imagined (on many levels).

But then, rescue work has always been hazardous.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City
www.energyconservationinfo.org
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org