[permaculture] What about these folks, are they PDC accredited?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 16 00:30:33 EST 2009

Abundance Permaculture Home
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/index.html

offering:
"We offer Permaculture Design and construction ecology education in a
variety of courses ranging from a 2 hour introductions for youth aged
9-up to 72 hour Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) courses specific
to your site and vision. The PDC, coupled with our Design & Charette
Facilitation is a direct path towards creation of an enduring, vibrant
Ecos for people of all species."

About:

"Proven Methodology for the Realization of Sustainable Visions"
PARTNERS
Deston Denniston, MSA, Steward
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/denniston.html

- no sign of any Permaculture training

ASSOCIATES
Nathan Nathan Waldren, BA, BS, Forestry Technical Associate
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/waldrenbio.html

- no sign of any Permaculture training