[permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

Mitch Triplett mtriplett at bctonline.com
Wed Dec 16 00:06:00 EST 2009

More from Vladisov below.

Mitch Triplett
Tri-Pearl Family Forest
Member - CCFFA/OSWA & OTFS
Associate Member - FSC

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladislav - Common Circle [mailto:info at commoncircle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:51 PM
To: mtriplett at bctonline.com
Subject: Re: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for writing!  We're a company with operations in three states -- our
California address is actually clearly on our website as is our number.

We generally do not publicize the instructors for our courses, but in the
past these have included some of the most well-known people in this
movement, like Larry Korn, Shaktari Belew and others.

Is there a particular reason for your somewhat hostile tone?

With gratitude,

Vladislav

--
Vladislav Davidzon