[permaculture] Common Circle course info? (changed subject line)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 15 23:53:14 EST 2009

______________

Curious why, if he is so committed to spreading permaculture that he
isn't teaching himself. Obviously he can make lots of money
($2200/student/whiteshoes leftcoastal interlude-by-bus, immerse thyself
in sweetness and light and become the perfect snowflake, "permaculture"
tourist trap) by hiring unqualified flunkies to to all the appointed
tasks while he languishes in luxury enjoy the fruits of his lucrative scam.

That one needs to be exposed. Thankfully this and other lists, forums,
websites, blogs and wikis will do just that.

A new Category for permaculture.info: Buyer Awareness

His unwillingness to be forthcoming about the qualifications of his
staff and their ability to provide instruction worth the price of the
course is the giveaway.

Write that one off without further delay. This makes three:
the one in France
the one in Costa Rica
and the one in Berkeley

LL