[permaculture] personal space: a title

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 15 17:30:00 EST 2009

fdnokes at hotmail.com wrote:
> I suspect that many of us get addicted to farming, gardening, and landscaping, in part because the activity is so conducive to exploring our inner space.

That describes my interest in it, at least a lot of it gardening and
landscaping.
BTW there hasn't been much talk about the aesthetics and healing
qualities of creating and enjoying your landscaped dwelling or other
places on your site and part of the permaculture design and design
implementation process. A permaculture landscape as part of a site plan
is still a landscaped area, a dedicated project, obviously the art and
ornamental aspects of permaculture design. I spent 16 years at this and
still enjoy it. Others here in this list are professional landscapers.
I wonder of there are landscape architects?

> Neutral, non-religious, non-spiritual book about the topic of presence that I can heartily recommend.
> The first 30-40 pages I've read  have been incredibly 'restorative':
>
> The Presence Process
> by Michael Brown

Thta looks like a good one. Here are afew Amazon pages on the author and
his book:
Author:
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Brown/e/B001JS5O6M/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
interesting biography