[permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - Reclaim the Power - mass-action at Bella Center

Permaculture Cooperative permaculturecoop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:50:13 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Permaculture.TV free video cooperative <permaculturecoop at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Subject: Permaculture TV - Reclaim the Power - mass-action at Bella Center
To: permaculturecoop at gmail.com

   Permaculture TV - Reclaim the Power - mass-action at Bella
Center<http://permaculture.tv>
 <http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/permaculture/EHmn>
------------------------------

   - Reclaim the Power - mass-action at Bella Center <#1259383943da255b_1>
   - 10 000 Trees Presentation <#1259383943da255b_2>
   - 10 000 Trees Strategy Documentation <#1259383943da255b_3>

  Reclaim the Power - mass-action at Bella
Center<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/27CKxsFrx9o/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Reclaim Power! is a confrontational mass action of non-violent civil
disobedience.

[image: copenhagen smokestack sunset]

We will overcome any physical barriers that stand in our way – but we will
not respond with violence if the police try to escalate the situation, nor
create unsafe situations; we will be there to make our voices heard!

The Peoples Assembly, in opposition to the false solutions being negotiated
at the Climate Summits, will highlight alternatives that provide real and
just solutions: leaving fossil fuels in the ground; reasserting peoples’ and
community control over resources; relocalising food production; massively
reducing overconsumption, particularly in the North; recognising the
ecological and climate debt owed to the peoples of the South and making
reparations; and respecting indigenous and forest peoples’ rights.

After 15 years of negotiations and no real solutions to the climate crisis,
we say enough! No more markets based solutions, no to corporate greed and
short term politics deciding our future! No to colonialism and the
land-grabs taking place in local and indigenous communities!

In December, we, from our many different backgrounds and movements,
experiences and struggles, will come together. We are indigenous peoples and
farmers, workers and environmentalists, feminists and anticapitalists.

Now, our diverse struggles for social and ecological justice are finding
common ground in the struggle for climate justice, and in our desire to
reclaim power over our own future.

Source: Climate Justice
Action<http://www.climate-justice-action.org/mobilization/reclaim-power-pushing-for-climate-justice/>

10 000 Trees Presentation<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/UX-pudQjeO8/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

A first edition of a presentation on the 10 000 Trees Strategy

10 000 Trees <http://www.slideshare.net/permaculturecoop/10-000-trees>
View more presentations <http://www.slideshare.net/> from Permaculture
Cooperative <http://www.slideshare.net/permaculturecoop>.

10 000 Trees Strategy
Documentation<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/XplMr4pzl4c/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

The PDF of the 10 000 Trees document

10 000 Trees - A Global Strategy for Climate
Change<http://www.scribd.com/doc/24124783/10-000-Trees-A-Global-Strategy-for-Climate-Change>
   You are subscribed to email updates from Permaculture.TV free video
cooperative <http://permaculture.tv>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=xIwmm6TKyA_jZ-STBu47si5dt5Y>
. Email delivery powered by Google  Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

UK Mobile 447791624960