[permaculture] Common Circle course info?

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 04:45:48 EST 2009

Regarding the Common Circle Education permaculture design course offered at their Berkely, Calif new headquarters. mar 20 – apr 4?

I just checked out their website and the pdc course info and cannot find any mention of who the teachers are for their $2200 pdc in Berkeley, CA. No food or lodging included.

nor can I find an email or phone # on their site to contact Common Circle to ask.

Does anyone else in the network know them and be willing to offer some information. ?

Their website mentions a 2009 pdc out of eugene, Oregon which involved touring Lost Valley Center, Dharmalaya Center for Human Development, Maitreya Ecovillage, MattCyn Farms and Sunbow Farm.

just curious