[permaculture] OT Seth

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:07:06 EST 2009

People took these books and tried to make a religion of them.

That does not change the fact that they are about human intelligence.
The way to read them is not to think who wrote this and can I believe it,
rather to take it under the advisement of your own intelligence.

As Seth points out, much of the intellect is inherently oriented toward the social.
Somehow, I have evolved with a little more insulation to this aspect than most, I suppose.
I cannot subscribe to a culture that is a 'respecter of persons'.
Such a culture is inherently bigoted.
Thinking something is right or wrong because of who said it is just not using our own natural intelligence.

Frances