[permaculture] what happened to my mail?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 14 07:07:42 EST 2009

Richard Wade wrote:
> Hi Larry,
> I sent the following some days ago but it hasn't appeard on the list.
> Can you have a look at what happened. It was sent at 04:53pm spanish
> time on the 12/13/2009
>
> Thanks for the really worthwhile job you are doing.

And thank you (and Dieter and others in faraway places) for writing such
interesting posts for the list! That's what really counts; I am just a
facilitator, and a cogitator...

Your posts _did_ make it to the list, I have my copy on my computer and
its probably in the list online message archives too.
Cheers,

LL