[permaculture] Permaculture-related blogs.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 23:21:58 EST 2009

Robert Waldrop wrote:
> Sure.  And welcomed.  The criteria for inclusion is relevant to
> permaculture.  We need more widely publicized, non-English language,
> sources for permaculture information and knowledge.

I thought we might try to do something like this for global outreach
through a Permaculture Wiki/Database containing common, multi-regional,
interactive resources and knowledgebase:
\|/
/|\
Internet Archive: Free Downloads: Cultura Digital: Cultural Hotspots
http://www.archive.org/details/cultura_digital
Welcome to Cultura Digital: Cultural Hotspots

Over the past five years, Brazil's Ministry of Culture has created more
than 600 "Cultural Hotspots" or Pontos de Cultura. These grassroots
programs enable communities to utilize cyberspace as a common territory
by offering web access, digital kits and open source software through
which they upload their stories and widen the pool of knowledge
available to all of us.