[permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

ed sarten esarten at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 20:37:00 EST 2009

Thankyou all for your information on this site.I have learned much,but I must go on independently. As with most organizations, in time it becomes something it was never intended to be.Im tired of all the debates and an in box full of them.Many of the discussions arent relevant to me considering where I live in Alaska.My bioregion is rarely discussed or even understood in the big picture of permaculture any way.If Any body from the extreme north wants to talk permaculture with me  contact Ed Sarten, Ruby,Ak.99768  esarten at yahoo.com ,Adios and Ahna Basee! Quoyana!