[permaculture] list contributors

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 19:45:10 EST 2009

Mitch Triplett wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> This is more of a nice to know than a need to know.  I'm curious about why,
> among the authors of the Pc works on which many of us rely, we only see Toby
> Hemenway contributing to this list.  I respect Toby's contributions and
> (almost) always find something worth mulling over in his writing.  But, why
> is it I've seen no contributions from Mollison, Holmgren, Jacke, Toensmeier,
> etc.?  Any thoughts?

I have wondered that too. Holmgren's wife is a member of this forum as
far as I know. As for Mollison, he probably prioritizes his work
schedule and excludes this list, and probably all others, as one of his
acctivities, not because he feels that we aren't worth  his spending
time with but that he has offered his books and courses, and that should
be enough; the rest we should work out among ourselves, i.e. figure out
how to forge the frontiers of permaculture on our own without his
watchful guidance in the forum. As for the other writers mentioned, they
are certainly welcome to subscribe and I hope people will show them the
way here.