[permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:20:59 EST 2009

The point is not where the message comes from, but what the message is...

(If you required that I think of myself as a body, then I do not qualify for
this list!  If we do not allow the diversity to speak up without feeling
that it is all representative of who we all are, then that is a form of
censorship, is it not?)

I understand your feelings about newly joined people...
However, I have concerns about the loss of enrichment, meaning and aliveness
for those currently present.
The loss of life to the list.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I appreciate LL's description of your long valued service to this list, and
it's life without me around...

Hopefully any confusions can be cleared up.  Life has a way of providing
what is needed.
(I'm curious how you'll feel about that last statement)

I guess we're getting to the part where it's interesting to trip over each
other's belief systems.
No worries.

It's all 'grist for the mill'