[permaculture] OT Re: OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 19:20:26 EST 2009

> Seems I have heard of the Seth thing somewhere so I Googled it:
> Lots of interesting references in Wikipedia and this one from
> Encyclopedia Mythica
> http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/seth.html
> Seth: "ancient Egyptian god of chaos, the embodiment of hostility and
> even of outright evil"
and: "he was a peril for ordinary Egyptians in the underworld, where he
was said to seize the souls of the unwary"....as if to add insult to
injury, being stuck in the underworld in the first place, and having
your soul snatched when your attention is innocently diverted...
even Chuthlu would make a beeline for his targis for swift transport to
another dimension in the face of such a threat to his personal well being..