[permaculture] East Bay Rules!

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:01:21 EST 2009

Just for the record, the course I witnessed in Costa Rica was done with a
variety of local people as a talent base to round out the offerings.
I did pick up a certain thread bareness in certain areas of knowledge and
awareness*, but there was also a great deal of sincerity and certainly none
of the white shoe crowd.
I was fortunate in Costa Rica to find a place to be that was very genuine
and long lived.
We also met people who were buying up land in order to sell and profit, but
that's another story.  No, not really, we did not give it our focus in the
least!

Cheers,
Frances

*This all points to the idea that there is lots of call for truly
experienced, trained, knowledgeable, and devoted permaculturists!

 I class these folks with the creeps in