[permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

Lee Flier leeflier at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 16:24:01 EST 2009

fdnokes at hotmail.com wrote:
> Before we go to politically correct speech, best to understand the
> limitations of learned phrases, and commonly search for new terms.

I agree.

And I wasn't really suggesting "politically correct speech."  I was in
fact saying we should search for new ways to express new ideas, ones
that aren't so loaded with past connotations.

Granted we don't (at least I don't) always have time to discuss every
little thing to its conclusion, so sometimes we must settle for sloppy
language. :)